Outstanding opportunity to work as a Maintenance Mechanic for a very successful manufacturing company in Fredonia, Wisconsin.
This is a direct hire / permanent position with very competitive compensation and outstanding benefits.
There are currently openings for both the 2nd Shift and the 3rd Shift.
Here is an overview of what you will be doing in this exciting Maintenance Mechanic position.
- Demonstrate growth in your understanding of our equipment.
- Fully understand how to set up most equipment.
- Be able to train new mechanics on some machines – some operator training.
- Refine your troubleshooting skills and methods for quick repairs.
- Understanding machine sequence of events/cause & effect.
- Develop skills to find root cause of problems
- Demonstrate growth in your basic troubleshooting skills
- Electrical (motor control, relay logic, photoeye set up, read electrical drawings)
- Drive systems (bearing installation, pulley alignment, belt installation, etc)
- Mechanical (blade set up, Understand machine mechanical drawings)
- Assist in performing preventive maintenance
- Weekly lube route
- Monthly, Quarterly, & Semi-annual Preventive Maintenance
- Continued growth in fabricating skills
- Guards, Brackets, Stands, etc (welding, drill & tap, cutting, deburring)
- Part requisition
- Look up part numbers in equipment manuals
- Write a PO
- Safety improvements
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.