Supplier Quality Engineer
For this position, sponsorship would not be available now or in the future.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Leadership abilities should be included. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead overall quality improvement of Supplier Quality system activities, processes and integrating systems, leading to tangible improvements for the organization.
- Perform required evaluations, visits and auditing of suppliers to FDA, ISO and customer required standards.
- Lead supplier development activities to evaluate current and potential suppliers for their ability to meet customer and regulation expectations.
- Initiate, review and audit Supplier Corrective Action Reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or 10 years required experience in diagnostics or medical device environment or equivalent experience in the Armed Forces. Bachelor’s degree with a specialization in science, engineering or health services PREFERRED.
- ASQ CQA or CQE a plus
- 5-7 years total quality assurance experience in a diagnostics or medical device environment.
- Experienced with cGMP, 21CFR820, ISO (9001, 13485), and Canadian Medical Device Regulations
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: http://www.onwardgroup.com/careers/zoho-submit-resume/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.