New Berlin, Wisconsin
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary.
- Process high volume PO and non-PO related vendor invoices in Epicor Financial Management System.
- Ensure all non-PO related invoices are coded to the correct GL accounts and departments.
- Interact professionally and collaboratively with management and other departments for obtaining approvals, invoice variances, and voucher processing.
- Answer vendor inquiries and interact with vendors regarding issues relating to invoices.
- Maintain vendor information including W-9’s and year-end 1099.
- Perform weekly process of disbursements via manual checks, ACHs and wires.
- Assist in month-end closing procedures including AP reconciliation.
- Add value through process improvement and creating workflow efficiencies, e.g. reduce processing time, improve accuracy and reduce paper-based processes.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential job function satisfactorily. Additionally, they must fulfill essential job function in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Organized, and capable of working independently in a self-directed manner and in collaboration with others.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Communication skills and attention to detail and deadlines are needed.
- Associates degree
- 5 years’ experience in accounting – manufacturing environment REQUIRED
- Proficient in ERP accounting systems and Microsoft office applications (Excel, Word, Access)
- Experience with Epicor Financial Management System a plus.
- Ability to speak, read, and comprehend English.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively communicate with managers, vendors, customers, and other employees of the organization.
- Organizational and Strong Communication skills and abilities.
- Ability to work in and with Teamwork.
- Ability to write/query reports, procedure manuals, and correspondence.
- Abilities in Microsoft suite (Power Point, Excel, Word, Publisher, Access).
- Initiative and planning skills and abilities a must.
- Self-Motivated, Resourceful, Creative, Teachable.
- Ability to multi-task and management time.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of specifications and information furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Mathematical Skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: http://www.onwardgroup.com/careers/zoho-submit-resume/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.