Technical Design Specialist
Auburn Hills, Michigan
- Will direct CAE team to conduct analysis on designs to ensure proper function
- Will direct design team to create 3D math data models of concept and design improvements using SAP PLM.
- Will work with the Advanced Manufacture Engineering and targeted assembly plants as the project becomes mature
- Will work with prototype suppliers to get quotes and kick off prototype tools as needed
- Will work with customers for gaining the Voice of the Customer and eventually implementation
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
- 5 years minimum experience in designing valves (ideally fuel system valves). This experience must include the detailed design and development of each component within the valve.
- NX or Catia Experience
- Must have experience designing plastic components, springs, and seals
- Must have experience conducting stack-ups on all interfaces and complex assemblies
- Must have experience in developing a DFMEA
- Must have experience in developing and executing a DVP&R/PVP&R
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: http://www.onwardgroup.com/careers/zoho-submit-resume/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.