Title: Regional Sales Manager - Northeast
Location: Vermont to Pennsylvania
For this position, sponsorship would not be available now or in the future.
- Representation of CLIENT laser division in front of the customer and responsible for overall customer care and ownership before and after the sales
- Responsible for sales and revenue in the region described in a separate document
- Sales of all products of CLIENT laser division like e.g. laser sources, optics, systems and marking lasers
- Coordinate and make of strategic customer partnerships
- Initiate new applications at target accounts
- Maintain target activity levels required to support the regional sales manager role in your territory, including customer visits, lead follow up, application requests, among others as identified by the organization, and accurately recorded in the CRM application.
- Define and work on action plans based on country strategy
- Cooperation with external partners and integrators
- Initiate marketing activities and participation at relevant conferences
- Close cooperation with sales management including regular, daily/weekly reports about important calls, projects, all visits and all closed or lost orders
- Prospect and qualify potential new companies and customers for CLIENT lasers and systems in the assigned territory
- Produce and maintain market information relevant to territory
- Any additional responsibilities as deemed necessary by management
- Adhere to all company guidelines
- Firm experience in selling technology driven capital equipment.
- Experience and good connections to the main target industries is REQUIRED.
- Must have technical knowledge of laser technology and systems and their processes.
- Associates degree is REQUIRED, Bachelor’s degree or higher in technical field strongly PREFERRED or combination of training and work experience
- Microsoft Office; Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel is a MUST
- Must maintain Valid Driver’s License
- Occasional overnights as needed
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: http://www.onwardgroup.com/careers/zoho-submit-resume/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.