Materials / Purchasing Manager
For this position, sponsorship would not be available now or in the future.
- Materials and Production Planning between factories
- Plan material requirements based on customers’ orders
- Order materials
- Direct work of inventory control clerk at factory
- Coordinate schedules for materials
- Work with factory managers to plan production schedules
- Plan shipments between factories
- Quote and negotiate shipping costs between factories
- Handle all communications between carriers and Import/Export Coordinator
- Coordinate packing of all items to be shipped between factories
- Compile all documentation for shipments between factories
- Lead continuous improvement efforts for shipments
- Minimum 3 years experience in a factory environment doing materials management, purchasing or production planning.
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: http://www.onwardgroup.com/careers/zoho-submit-resume/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.