CNC Mill Operator
For this position, sponsorship would not be available now or in the future.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of all machining equipment in the machining cell including saw, various deburring equipment, CNC mills, and CNC lathes
- Programming CNC mill and CNC lathe using Mazatrol language, G&M -codes, and MasterCam program
- Perform set-up for jobs including, making fixtures, installing tooling, and checking program for accuracy to required quality levels
- Responsible for expediting priority jobs
- Perform all required inspection checks to ensure parts are in tolerance and meet customer requirements
- Responsible for using the correct inspection equipment and tools to perform quality checks.
- Responsible for maintaining and storing all cutting tools, inspection tools, and specialized machine cell equipment to required standards
- Responsible for optimizing each machining process to produce the most efficient and productive process possible.
- Moves completed jobs to next operation within value streams
- Completes all machine only parts in preparation for shipping
- Stores all material remnants in specific inventory areas
- Maintains reusable fixtures
- Visually inspects the quality of incoming material and notifies Purchasing of any quality issues
- Responsible for daily / weekly equipment maintenance as posted on equipment
- Responsible for notifying Value Stream Leads of preventive or emergency maintenance issues and needed consumables
- Participates in QC/continuous improvement processes in support of increased efficiencies
- Always wear personal protective gear when in the plant
- Participate in all required safety training
- Speak up when you see something happening that is not safe
- Experience operating CNC machining equipment
- Experience programming machining centers
- Knowledge of G and M code programming language
- Ability to read blueprints, engineering drawings, and interpret computer programs sent to machine centers
- Ability to operate large overhead crane and operate fork lift
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: http://www.onwardgroup.com/careers/zoho-submit-resume/
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to stay current with our cutting edge industry advancements and development: https://www.linkedin.com/company/onward-technologies/jobs/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.