Industrial Electrician - 1st Shift
- Install, repair, rebuild, and maintain electrical equipment used in production or building related services, maximizing production time and minimizing down time.
- Troubleshoot electrical circuit(s) provided to equipment during installations, malfunctions or operating problems and make repairs or adjustments as necessary to keep equipment operational.
- Perform various activities relative to the installation and relocation of existing machines and equipment which may involve electrical wiring, electrical components or electronic instrumentation, and plumbing.
- Perform all necessary electrical related preventative maintenance activities on manufacturing equipment, buildings, and grounds.
- Experience with Rewinders, slitters, Punch Presses (up to 150 tons), conveyors, baggers, thermorformers.
- Licensed Journeyman Electrician
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: http://www.onwardgroup.com/careers/zoho-submit-resume/
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to stay current with our cutting edge industry advancements and development: https://www.linkedin.com/company/onward-technologies/jobs/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.