Industrial Maintenance Tech - 1st Shift
St. Paul, Minnesota
- The Maintenance Technician is primarily responsible for installation, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of production and facility equipment, performed following appropriate safety and productive maintenance systems and processes, in order to support the achievement of business goals.
- Perform highly diversified scheduled preventive maintenance tasks necessary for the continued safe operation of production machines and foundry equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment to return to safe operation.
- Perform scheduled maintenance of production equipment during regular service intervals and semi-annual shutdowns.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Display in-depth knowledge of basic maintenance skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines. .
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed
- Some experience maintaining large industrial-type equipment
- Understands how to pull a cylinder or valve, replace seals, and re-install
- Has adequate to strong welding and fabricating background
- Has relatively strong skills in analytical thinking, adaptability/flexibility
- Basic electrical experience, (PLC is not a requirement but a plus). Lock out Tag out knowledge and basic wiring up to 480 volts. The electrical issues they deal with in-house have been pretty minor and don’t come very frequently.
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: http://www.onwardgroup.com/careers/zoho-submit-resume/
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to stay current with our cutting edge industry advancements and development: https://www.linkedin.com/company/onward-technologies/jobs/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.