Accounts Receivable Customer Resolution Analyst
For this position, sponsorship would not be available now or in the future.
- Performing and owning the entire collection process.
- Ensuring that we are exceeding our customer’s collection needs and resolve any requests within the handling of their account while working with cross-functional departments.
- Process and post all customer payments.
- Creating various reporting requests and account reconciliations.
- Assist and support monthly, quarterly, and yearly audits and closings.
- Suggest, implement, and participate in process improvement initiatives.
- 2-year degree in Accounting is REQUIRED.
- Prior experience with the understanding of collection functions is PREFERRED.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the attention to detail.
- Bi-Lingual English - Spanish is a plus.
- Strong multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, highly proficient Excel skills are REQUIRED.
- Experience with SAP, Ariba, Taulia, and Coupa is a plus.
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: http://www.onwardgroup.com/careers/zoho-submit-resume/
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to stay current with our cutting edge industry advancements and development: https://www.linkedin.com/company/onward-technologies/jobs/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.