For this position, sponsorship would not be available now or in the future.
Customer Service \ Account Manager Responsibilities Objective/Outcome: We maintain our competitive advantage over our low-cost or geographically closer competition through exceptional customer service.
- Address customer questions and inquirers in an appropriate time frame.
- Review customer orders and verify that Ace can meet the terms of the purchase order. If not renegotiate acceptable terms to fulfill the requirements
- We are a key point of contact with customers and are responsible for sharing information with the rest of the company.
- We develop a close working relationship at the Engineering, Purchasing, and other key levels within our accounts.
- Understand our customers and their requirements so we know their business as well as they do so they recognize the true value we provide them.
- Provide technical support for our accounts so customers can rely on Ace for guidance and assistance when developing their fabrication requirements.
- Communicate day to day customer correspondence with the Sales and Marketing Team to keep them informed and collaborate to resolve customer service issues that need to be addressed.
Project Planner Responsibilities
- Thoroughly understand our customer requirements and offer value added options that secure the business opportunity and our relationship.
- Provide quotes and proposals that demonstrate value to our customer within an appropriate time frame.
- Collaborate with purchasing and suppliers to get the best pricing and delivery while also ensuring high quality.
- Prepare labor and material studies to accurately determine our internal cost.
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing to determine the margin goal and closing strategy to win the business.
- Illustrate the value we provide to the customer by understanding their requirements.
- Target the appropriate business to meet our company revenue and gross margin goals.
- Utilize the Project Management Process system for opportunities that fit the criteria. Complete the PMP Estimation Meeting to unsure the quoted manufacturing plan meets customer specifications, Ace capabilities, and minimizes the risk to Ace.
Project Manager Responsibilities
- Thoroughly understand all aspect of the part or project requirements and specifications.
- Collaborate with the customers on tolerance, manufacturability, and advise on any changes required to meet their specifications.
- Balance customer demands with our capacity allowing the lead-time needed to meet our customer delivery requirement.
- Translate customer requirements and expectations to our suppliers and Value Streams.
- Collaborate with the Ace Value Streams to find the best process and procedures to fabricate parts.
- Plan jobs with all information required to fabricate to specification.
- Plan jobs to ensure the Quality of the fabricated parts is met.
- Utilize our M1 ERP system, customer prints, visual work instructions and other communication tools to route and communicate project requirements.
- Plan together with the Purchasing Team and Value Steam Leaders the material, machining, and any outside service required for the project or part.
- Utilize the Project Management Process system for opportunities that fit the criteria. Complete the PMP Job Planning Meeting to unsure the manufacturing plan is structured in M1 for work flow, meets tolerance and process capabilities, the VSLs and Purchasing understand requirements and add milestone markers (M1 alerts) are scheduled.
Objective/Outcome: We achieve the customer specified quality at the highest possible gross margin thru close follow-up and collaboration with our value streams.
- Work closely with the Value Streams to provide guidance and technical assistance during the fabrication process.
- We follow-up with our Value Streams to minimize waste and keep the projects flowing.
- Resolve questions and problems (Flow Interrupters) as they arise to keep the project on-track.
- Ensure the project is going as planned and make adjustments as required to streamline the process improving our gross margin.
- Qualify any adjustment or change in the procedure to ensure that it improves the standard process. Document the standard process as required.
- Utilize the Project Management Process system for opportunities that fit the criteria. Complete the PMP Release to Production Meeting to unsure the production team has a clear understanding of safety, customer requirements, and project schedule. Make sure (M1 alerts) are scheduled and in-process meets are held at critical process operations. Once the project is shipped complete the Debrief Meeting to review the project objectives against the plan. Share what is learned with the other PEs so knowledge is cascaded within the team. Take ownership of actions to ensure the next run is successful and record the profitably metrics on the tracking log.
- AS in Engineering Technology, Manufacturing, Advanced CAD or 5 years metal fabrication engineering experience
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- ability to read blueprints
- ERP (will be doing estimates & project planning through this
- Metal Fabrication (knowledge of welding, press brake, laser cutting ideal)
- They use Solidworks - Will be doing technical assistance on the shop floor eventually
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: http://www.onwardgroup.com/careers/zoho-submit-resume/
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to stay current with our cutting edge industry advancements and development: https://www.linkedin.com/company/onward-technologies/jobs/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.