For this position, sponsorship would not be available now or in the future.
Non-Technical Contract Review Responsibilities
Engineering Support Responsibilities
- To ensure the profitability of incoming orders by reviewing all terms and conditions of the customer PO.
- Process orders of previous parts based on priority and due date.
- Verify the material, price, delivery, revision level and profitability of every previous part.
- Ensure that the work released reflects the current material costs and VS procedures.
- Create RFQs for Purchasing on outside services and large material buys. Use the Alro site on previous materials that are not in the Related Material Cost Grid and update the cost in M1.
- On assigned accounts complete the Contract Review process, work with the sales team if price increases are needed, release Previous Jobs within guidelines, reassign jobs that need process changes or improvement to a PE, then email the Order Verification to the customer.
- Ensure that both routings and drawings are legible for shop floor.
- Release of previous jobs.
File Directory Management
- We support the Engineering Team by providing resources that open up engineering capacity for higher level project management.
- To support Engineering with timely estimate and job processing on previous parts.
- Assist on the development on new part processing through getting information and data as requested from engineering.
Non-Tech Customer Communication
- Assisting the Project Engineers to locate and move Models and Drawings to the appropriate directory location.
- Make updates to revised prints and replace the obsolete prints to the current revision. Update M1 revision levels to the new revision.
- Assist to structure the RFQ, Inspection Report and Material Certification file management in the correct directories.
- File management of requested Deviation and RMA documents.
- Customer emails
- Request missing information by email for prints, clarification
- Assist in information flow for Incoming and outgoing orders and estimates,
- Check on status of Customer Supplied part and communications status to the Ace team.
- On customer Material Certification requested pull required material certifications and email to the customer
- Print, assemble job packets and deliver to PM/Nesting
- Job packet includes: job cards, routings and prints
- Automated function, daily or as needed
- Always wear personal protective gear when in the plant
- Participate in all required safety training
- Speak up when you see something happening that is not safe
- Excellent Computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Blueprint reading
- Some experience with 2D, 3D, CAD
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
- Excellent communication skills
- Emotional Intelligence Training
- Customer First Training
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: http://www.onwardgroup.com/careers/zoho-submit-resume/
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to stay current with our cutting edge industry advancements and development: https://www.linkedin.com/company/onward-technologies/jobs/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.