Job Title: Material Handler
: Carpentersville, IL
Hours for First Shift are 6:00am - 2:30pm CT
The Assembly Material Handler is responsible for performing the following duties,
- Read and understand order part description and bill of material,
- Supply correct component parts to all work areas,
- Has component parts in que and ready for next assembly work order,
- Changes out component parts on every line maintaining Whls./Hr. Rate,
- Returns leftover component parts to stock.
- Reweighs or counts parts going back into inventory,
- Looks for similar parts in inventory and consolidates to minimize quantity of bins in stock,
- Helps preparing pallets, cartons etc.,
- Performs Daily 5S clean up.
- 1 year of Material Handler experience within a manufacturing facility
- Inventory experience
- Read and understand part description and BOM's
- Forklift experience
- Sit down and Stand up forklift experience
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: http://www.onwardgroup.com/careers/zoho-submit-resume/
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to stay current with our cutting edge industry advancements and development: https://www.linkedin.com/company/onward-technologies/jobs/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.