Powertrain Engine Calibration Engineer – Intermediate - 197
The Engine Calibration Engineer for Emissions and Driveability is responsible for developing the engine calibrations to meet LEV II, LEV III emission standards at lowest system cost while delivering world-class driveability. The Engineer will work with the base engine hardware releasing groups, scientific labs, and vehicle teams. Develop and implement best practice design and calibration solutions. Perform verification testing in accordance with powertrain system functional objectives. 3-5 years of experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent from an ABET accredited University.
- 3-5 years of experience in emission systems calibration development.
- Master of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a Master of Science in Computer Science preferred from an ABET accredited University.
- Hardware In the Loop development/verification Database management.
- Manager strongly prefers candidates with: Matlab, Simulink, Data Acquisition, Excel.
- Needs to have a true engineering degree (no engineering technology degrees).
- Feel free to underline / bold any experience specifically with hands on, getting dirty engine repair.
- Engine lines the candidates will work on will be mostly gasoline; not much diesel.
- Individual would need to travel up to 20%, including some international travel to Canada / Italy.
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: https://onwardengg.catsone.com/careers/74176-General
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to stay current with our cutting edge industry advancements and development: https://www.linkedin.com/company/onward-technologies/jobs/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.