Lisle, Illinois - Remote for at least 2-3 months
- Perform Informatica Power Center/IDQ platform upgrade.
- Design Informatica Power Center in a Grid / High Availability Mode.
- Configure and Administer Informatica Power Center/IDQ Domain and unmerge single domains into separate Power center and IDQ domains.
- Configure Informatica Power Center and IDQ Repositories.
- Upgrade various Informatica Services (IDQ and Metadata Manager) from lower version to higher versions.
- Provide documentation of upgrading steps and configuration details.
- Perform all Informatica administration functions such as user access accounts, roles, privileges, and LDAP configuration.
- Create connections such as but not limited to Relational connection, Native connections, and Application connections.
- Perform code migration by Export and Import Object and Deployment Groups.
- Create scripting to automate the Informatica admin process.
- Create Registration groups and Extraction groups for Change Data Capture.
- Create real-time connections and ETLs for pulling data from JOURNALS.
- Build operational Operations and Maintenance (O&M) checklists to maintain services (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly O&M checklists); build Tactics, Techniques and Processes (TTPs) and Standard Operating Processes (SOPs) associated with service checklists.
- Ensure proactive engagement in Incident Management process, working with cross-functional teams to minimize the impact of database outages.
- Implement cross-tool integrations available within Informatica Axon, EDC and IDQ
- Evaluate EDC setup with embedded cluster v/s external cluster
- Setup security framework for EDC to restrict role based access
- Ability to Install and Administer Informatica in a AWS/UNIX environment.
- Thorough understanding on how to build and support Informatica Mappings, Workflows.
- Experience with Power Exchange, Power Connect (Installations & Implementation)
- Experience with Power Center SAP connector (Installations & Implementation)
- Strong experience in using transformations such as XML Parser, xml Generator, SQL, filter, router, aggregator, lookup, source qualifier, joiner, Union, Sequence generator, stored procedure etc.
- Strong experience with Informatica Designer Components - Source Analyzer, target Designer, Transformation Developer, Mapplet and Mapping Designer.
- Strong experience with Informatica workflow Components such as Sessions, Command tasks such as Email, Assignment, Control, Event wait, Decision.
- Strong experience creating Informatica Repository Manager, deploying groups, objects, from one environment to another.
- Good experience in ETL, Data Analysis, and Power Center Performance tuning.
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, able to explain complex technical structures in an understandable user-friendly format.
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: http://www.onwardgroup.com/careers/zoho-submit-resume/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.