Injection Mold Maintenance Tech - 1st Shift
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
- Responsible for troubleshooting and repairing injection molding equipment and secondary support equipment.
- Responsible for preventative and Corrective Maintenance
- Has the ability to independently troubleshoot injection molding issues
- Works well with the production staff
- Some experience troubleshooting robotic part removal machinery a plus
- Experiece troubleshooting label decorating and vision inspection equipment a plus
- Experience with hydraulics and electrical.
- Good team player
- Follows all safety rules and procedures
- Other duties assigned
- Available for night shifts 4 days on/3 off and vice versa (swing shifts)
- Able to lift 35 pounds.
- Work jobs that have repetitive motion.
- Implement and follow safe work practices and rules.
- Able to prove they have a right to work in the United States.
- Successfully pass a physician’s examination, drug screen and background check.
- Wiling to have a baseline audio metric test
- Prefer high school graduate or GED
- Sufficient work experience to be successful on the job.
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: http://www.onwardgroup.com/careers/zoho-submit-resume/
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to stay current with our cutting edge industry advancements and development: https://www.linkedin.com/company/onward-technologies/jobs/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.