NetSuite Application Manager
Oak Brook Terrace, Illinois
For this position, sponsorship would not be available now or in the future.
- Partner and work with business associates from various areas to understand and interpret business requirements and translate them into technical / functional specifications. There will be process mapping and a great deal of working with our internal business process owners.
- Play a key role in ongoing system analysis and maintenance, troubleshooting and best practices recommendations.
- Assist with data analysis, reporting needs, continuous improvement initiatives, change management and support for optimal usage within NetSuite.
- Develop solution options for business needs, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects, new functionality and SuiteApps based on evolving business needs.
- Identify requirements that cannot be met with standard NetSuite functionality & suggest custom solutions.
- Perform functional configuration and enhancements, system maintenance and business process testing for NetSuite maintenance, which includes managing custom fields, forms, records, workflows, searching and reporting, and user roles to support business requirements
- There will be integration work with NetSuite and related systems as we are a growing company and will continue to be. Assist with data cleanup, conversions, import and data migration from NetSuite to Oracle as required
- Perform project related activities as requested
- The position responsibilities outlined above are not to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties and responsibilities may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field REQUIRED
- Functional & Technical NetSuite skills is preferred requirement along with a strong Operations and Supply Chain background
- Experience with Advanced Inventory, fulfillment, demand planning, and logistic is required
- Other experiences or integrations with Boomi middleware, RF Smart, Optiva, Demandcaster, Blacksmith, Avalara, Tracegains, and Safety Chain applications are a plus.
- Service-oriented individual with excellent customer relationship management skills
- Solid understanding of business and information technology processes
- NetSuite ERP certifications a plus
- 3+ years of functional experience with NetSuite ERP applications
- Ability to travel 10 - 30% REQUIRED
- Experience in gathering requirements and implementing: Advanced Manufacturing, Record to Report, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Warehouse and Inventory.
- Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with internal and external customers and Bakery Production teams.
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
If you wish to review our other job opportunities, please go to our careers page: http://www.onwardgroup.com/careers/zoho-submit-resume/
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn to stay current with our cutting edge industry advancements and development: https://www.linkedin.com/company/onward-technologies/jobs/
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.